CAS Cassette Dispenser
- Cassette for PA sleeves.
- Flexible aid for service and maintenance marking.
- Saves time and money.
- Double-sided for right and left-mounting.
- Easy to refill from the Partex standard range.
|PARTEX PART NUMBER||DESCRIPTION|
|CAS 500||Blue Pocket Cassette containing 500 PA1 markers and one PUJ 5T Teflon coated applicator|
|CAS 600||Red Pocket Cassette containing 600 PA02 markers and one PUJ 4T Teflon coated applicator|
- The CAS 500 contains 25 PA1 markers of each 0-9 (incl), A,E,L,N,R,S,T,+,-, and the earth symbol.
- The CAS 600 contains PA02 markers, 50 of each 0,1,2and 3, plus 25 of each 4-9 (incl), A,E,L,N,R,S,T,+,-, and the earth symbol.
- For both cassettes, the letters and symbols are black on white. The numbers can be either black on white or colour coded. Please indicate with B/W or C/C after the part reference which type of numbers you would like.
|DESIGN:||The cassette comprises two identical lids, linked by a hinge on the one side. The outer sides of the lids have grooves for storing PA marker strips. The lids of the two different designs fit one another and can thus be combined. The PUJ applicator can be stored inside the cassette.|
|COLOUR:||Red for PA02 and blue for PA1.|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE:||From -30°C to +70°C|