Cord End Ferrules
- Partex cord end ferrules provide a neat end termination to tri-rated cable and multi-stranded wires.
- Available in both the French and German colour coding systems.
- Also commonly known as bootlace ferrules or cord end terminals.
- Available in packs of 100 or 1000 pieces as standard.
- Manufactured from tin coated high conductivity copper with Polyamide 66 insulating sleeves.
- Cord end ferrule crimp tooling is available from our ParTool hand tool range.
Long Cord End Ferrules
- Insulated cord end ferrules with a longer barrel pin length.