Heat Shrink Tubing
2:1 Heat Shrink Tube
- High quality 2:1 standard wall heat shrink tubing.
- Material: Flame retardant crosslinked Polyolefin.
- UL Approved.
- Shrink temperature 100°C
- Working temperature -55°C to +125°C
- Voltage 600V.
- Packaged in mini-boxes or on bulk reels.
- Available colours: black, clear, red, yellow, blue, white, green, brown, grey and earth (green/yellow).
3:1 Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Tube
- High quality 3:1 dual wall (adhesive lined) heat shrink tubing.
- Packaged in 1.2 metre lengths.
- Available colours: black only.
- Electric heat gun for use with Partex heat shrink tubing
- Two heat settings: approximately 450°C on low, 600°C on high.
- Resettable thermostat protection.
- Retractable legs for workbench use.
|PARTEX PART NUMBER||DESCRIPTION|
|HG-1||ELECTRIC HEAT GUN|