Paginated Cable Markers
- Partex PA and PC markers as 1-4 character number sequences.
- Fast assembly, all marking information on a single sleeve.
- Installed marking costs can be reduced up to 50% compared to single marking characters.
- Standard sequences, for example to match terminal marking: 100, 100, 101, 101 etc up to 119, repeated on a reel of marking sleeves.
- Can also be delivered as alpha-numeric sequences.
- Each number can be repeated ie: 2 times for rapid marking of cable ends.
- Designed for standardised series marking of control panels.
|PA02||Ø 1.7 - 2.8mm
|PA1||Ø 2.5 - 5.0mm
0.75 - 4.0mm²
|PA2||Ø 4.0 - 10mm
2.5 - 16mm²
|PC10||Ø 2.4mm - 3.0mm
|PC20||Ø 3.0mm - 4.0mm
0.75, 1.0, 1.5mm²
|DESIGN:||Partex sleeve profiles type PA02, PA1, PA2, PC10 and PC20. Both closed and open type marking. Delivered as 2, 3 or 4 digit number series or with same number on a reel of 1000 pcs as standard.|
|MATERIAL:||Durable, cadmium free soft PVC for PA and rigid PVC for PC to special PARTEX formula.|
|COLOURS:||Standard colours yellow or white. Remaining colours according to international colour code. Black print only.|
|PRINT:||Etching ink jet print with high resolution.|
|TEXT:||Alpha numeric and special characters.|
|TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE:||Shape permanence from 30°C to +70°C.|
|DURABILITY:||Flame resistance according to UL94VO, good resistance to chemicals and gamma radiation. For applications in hostile environments, please contact PARTEX for information.|
|PARTEX PART NUMBER||HEIGHT (H) mm||WIDTH (W) mm||TEXT HEIGHT mm|