PC Open Style Wire Marker
- Open marker sleeve for post-termination marking.
- Securely positioned with the help of special legs.
- Fast, snap-on installation.
- Designed for electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic etc., applications.
- Designed to interlock when fitted enabling easy alignment of multiple character markings.
- High environmental tolerance and excellent legibility.
- Tools available: PG1 for PC10/20, PG2 for PC30/40; for easy fitting in areas of restricted access ie. the rear of control cabinets.
- These markers are chevron cut, i.e. interlocking type.
- Due to the variation in insulation thickness of wires, it is recommended that a sample pack is obtained from the Partex sales desk to try the different sizes on your wire to ensure your satisfaction.
|MATERIAL:||Cadmium-free rigid PVC to special Partex formula.|
|COLOURS:||Black on white, black on yellow or to International resistor colour code.|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE:||The shape is permanent between -30°C and +60°C.|
|PROPERTIES:||Self-extinguishing, good resistance to chemicals and gamma radiation.|
|STANDARD LEGENDS:||0-9, A-Z, +, -, earth, / or blank. Special symbols available to order.|
|PART||HEIGHT (H) mm||WIDTH (W) mm||TEXT HEIGHT mm|