PLD Self-Adhesive Markers
- Keyring wire marker dispenser for self-adhesive black on white markers.
- Pocket size for quick and efficient marking on-site.
- Contains 10 single-character adhesive tape rolls.
- Easy to refill with Partex marker rolls.
- Each marker roll contains approximately 470 idents.
- L1, L2 and L3 markers available to aid with the marking requirements of the IEE wiring regulations.*
* BS 7671:2001 incorporating amendments No 1:2002 and No 2:2004.
|DESIGN:||The PLD tape is designed for ease of use when marking on-site. The dispenser has 10 compartments, each with a separate lid opening for loading rolls, and a serrated edge.|
|PRINTING:||Preprinted character tape rolls A-Z, 0-9, plus, minus, oblique, earth sign, blank, L1, L2, L3.|
|MATERIAL:||Tape material is a vinyl coated fabric cloth film with a high performance adhesive with good initial tack, good peel and shear properties.|
|TEMPERATURE:||Service temperature range: -29°C to +80°C (-20°F to +176°F)
Minimum application temperature: +10°C (+50°F)