PO Oval Marker Profile
- Oval marking profile for customized cable and wire marking.
- Fast, single movement installation.
- Designed for most common wire and cable areas.
- Retains shape and grips wiring.
- Reduces marking costs in projects subject to frequent, fast and late stage alterations.
- PO profile can be printed on-site with the ProMark Portable Marking Machine.
- Mass-produce PO profile markers with the MK20 marking machine.
- PO Profile can also be supplied pre-printed with your customized marking data.
- Also available in a halogen-free material (POZ)
- It is possible to mount the PO-09 directly on POH or PKH holder.
- PO-01 can be mounted directly in PT+ sleeve for cable marking.
PO Punched Profile — For Cable Marking
- POP-06 punched profile for direct marking of smaller wires and cables.
- PO-068Q punched is a larger profile, for use as a 'one piece' cable marker.
- Punched every 10mm to take 2.5mm wide cable ties.
|POP-06||Punched Profile||40m Reel / 3.5 disc|
|PO-068||Punched Profile||25m Reel|
|DESIGN:||Closed oval profile in a loop for marking on-site.|
|MATERIAL:||Cadmium and silicon free.
POZ — Halogen-free version.
|COLOURS:||Yellow and white as standard. For other colours contact Partex.|
|PRINTING:||Thermo-transfer printed on site with ProMark and MK20 marking machines; Ready printed from Partex as customized markers.|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE:||PO: Shape permanence from -30°C to +60°C
POZ: Shape permanence from -30°C to +90°C
|DURABILITY:||Flammability resistance according to UV94-VO, good resistance to chemicals and gamma radiation. For applications in hostile environments, please contact Partex for information.|