POZ 10 Cable Marker
- Halogen-free oval combination marker, used for cable and wire marking, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic applications.
- For larger diameters the POZ10 marker is used in conjunction with the halogen-free PKH carrier strips, enabling any size of cable or pipe to be marked.
- Specially designed oval profile eases installation and means the marker maintains its position when fitted.
- Designed to interlock — enabling easy alignment of multiple character markings.
|PARTEX PART NUMBER||PACKAGING|
|POZ 10||250 piece compactadisc|
|MATERIAL:||Zerex, thermoplastic polyether based polyurethane mixture. The material is free from halogen, cadmium and silicon.|
|COLOURS:||Black on white or black on yellow all ex-stock.|
|PRINT:||High resolution etching inkjet.|
|TEMPERATURE:||The shape is permanent between -30°C and +90°C.|
|PROPERTIES:||Flammability resistance to UL94-V0, good resistance to chemicals and temperature.|
|STANDARD LEGENDS:||0-9, A-Z, +, -, /, earth, or blank. Special symbols available to order.|
Halogen-Free PKH Carrier Strip
- Flat, hard-wearing holder with fastening holes for cable ties, wires, screws and rivets.
- Four attachment points allow length adaption.
- Designed for multi character marking using POZ10, custom-printed POZ markers or on-site marking with the ProMark portable marking machine, or MK20 marking machine.
- No tools needed for installation.
|PARTEX PART NUMBER||DESCRIPTION||PACKAGING|
|PKH 70 POL||10 digit carrier strip, halogen free||100 pieces|
|PKH 110 POL||20 digit carrier strip, halogen free||100 pieces|