PZ Straight Cut Wire Marker
The PZ series is a straight cut version of the best selling PA marker, available, ex-stock in the most popular sizes, and in several different packaging styles including our new reusable plastic boxes.
- Closed, secure, marker sleeve for unconnected wires and cables.
- Designed for electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic etc. applications.
- High quality hot-foil marking.
- Unique profile with spring-action bellows covers a wide variety of diameters with a single marker size therefore reducing marker stock requirements.
- High environmental tolerance and excellent legibility.
Tip: This type of straight-cut cable marker was historically known as a z type cable marker.
|MATERIAL:||Cadmium-free soft PVC to special Partex formula.|
|COLOURS:||Black on white, black on yellow or to International resistor colour code all ex-stock. Other colour combinations available to order.|
|TEMPERATURE:||The shape is permanent between -30°C and +70°C.|
|PROPERTIES:||Self-extinguishing, good resistance to chemicals and gamma radiation.|
|STANDARD LEGENDS:||0-9, A-Z, +, -, /, earth, or blank. Special symbols available to order.|
|PART||HEIGHT (H) mm||WIDTH (W) mm||TEXT HEIGHT mm|
Loose in box