Reiku Heat Protection
- Advanced asbestos-free materials for the protection of pipe-work and components from very high temperatures.
- Glaso heat protection material can protect components from radiated heat of up to 350°C
- Glasil material can provide protection at temperatures up to 650°C
- The source of the heat can be more than 1000°C
- Both materials can be supplied as woven fabric sheets, in strips, as tubes, or shaped to your specifications.
- Very easy to use — all materials can be cut with scissors.
- Can be supplied with stainless steel press studs or Polyamide velcro fastenings for flexible assembly.
- Extremely versatile; Used in the automotive & aerospace industries; in the petrochemical industry; in many manufacturing industries; in work-shops; and even as a protective screen.
We supply Glaso in two different thicknesses as sheets, as strips in 6 different widths and in lengths of up to 50 metres, and as tubes with 21 different diameters up to 300mm and up to 50m in length. In addition, we can supply strips and tubes of Glaso material in different widths / diameters on request.
|PARTEX PART NUMBER||THICKNESS mm||WIDTH mm||WEIGHT KG/m²|
|WIDTH mm||PARTEX PART NUMBER
|PARTEX PART NUMBER
|25||GA08 T 025||GA12 T 025|
|50||GA08 T 050||GA12 T 050|
|75||GA08 T 075||GA12 T 075|
|100||GA08 T 100||GA12 T 100|
|200||GA08 T 200||GA12 T 200|
|300||GA08 T 300||GA12 T 300|
|NOMINAL DIAMETER mm||PARTEX PART NUMBER
|PARTEX PART NUMBER
|12||GA08 S 012||GA12 S 012|
|14||GA08 S 014||GA12 S 014|
|16||GA08 S 016||GA12 S 016|
|20||GA08 S 020||GA12 S 020|
|25||GA08 S 025||GA12 S 025|
|30||GA08 S 030||GA12 S 030|
|35||GA08 S 035||GA12 S 035|
|40||GA08 S 040||GA12 S 040|
|45||GA08 S 045||GA12 S 045|
|50||GA08 S 050||GA12 S 050|
|60||GA08 S 060||GA12 S 060|
|70||GA08 S 070||GA12 S 070|
|80||GA08 S 080||GA12 S 080|
|90||GA08 S 090||GA12 S 090|
|100||GA08 S 100||GA12 S 100|
|110||GA08 S 110||GA12 S 110|
|120||GA08 S 120||GA12 S 120|
|150||GA08 S 150||GA12 S 150|
|200||GA08 S 200||GA12 S 200|
|250||GA08 S 250||GA12 S 250|
|300||GA08 S 300||GA12 S 300|
|MATERIAL:||Tough but elastic layered glass fibres with aluminium laminated to the outer surface.|
|TENSILE STRENGTH:||5000 N/50mm|
|TEMPERATURE:||Up to 350°C|
|MELTING POINT:||Approx. 850°C|
|FIRE RESISTANCE:||Non-flammable (to DIN 4102)|
|PROPERTIES:||Resistant to oil and fuel. The interior of the fabric is sealed to prevent water absorption.|